Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
£55 - £70 per day
7 months ago
Sport Graduates - Teaching Assistant Positions
Location: Rhondda, Cynon, Taff
Salary: £55 to £70 per day
We are currently seeking to appoint Sport Graduates to serve a cluster of Primary, Secondary and Special Schools in RCT and the surrounding areas. The ideal candidates will have a background in sport whether that be a sport coach, graduate or professional. The role will initially start on an Ad Hoc basis, however there is potential for the requirement to turn in to a long-term position as cover supervisors are becoming more 'popular and in demand' within education establishments.
Sport Graduates are well thought after and preferred within education establishments due to their diverse skills and interpersonal approach and background. If you are interested in undertaking a great new role that will challenge you, where you can have experience within mainstream and SEN units then please get in touch and apply.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking tasks set by the class teacher
- Supporting children within the class
- Building up rapport between yourself and the pupils
- Managing the classroom under the direction of the class teacher
- Attending staff meetings
- Undertaking training to further develop your professional portfolio
- Supporting children with SEN (SEN settings)
- Working with small groups or 1-2-1
To apply for this position, you will need:
- Recent experience of working in a Mainstream classroom/or experience of working with children with special educational needs (SEN) in an educational setting
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Be registered with the EWC
- Be confident in working with small groups and 1:1
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- Excellent rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL CHARGES!
- Flexible working hours
- CV writing support and interview preparation
- Training opportunities
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Employee of the month £50-£250 Love2Shop voucher per person you recommend
- Holiday pay (option to accrue or have it paid on top of your wage)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.