Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
£60.00 - £70.00 per day
20 days ago
Teaching Assistant Jobs - Team Teach training essential
£60 - £70 per day
Proposed start date from September 2019 onwards
As Vetro Education's reputation as a supplier of quality SEND staff grows and with us gaining a place on the National Procurement framework from September 2019 onwards we are looking to recruit a number of Team Teach trained Teaching Assistants to start work from September 2019 in the Merthyr Local Education Authority.
As always, Teaching Assistants with experience of working with challenging behaviour in a SEND setting are in high demand. As a result we are extremely keen to speak to Teaching Assistants experienced in this field who are interested in supporting SEND schools on a long term, short term or Ad Hoc basis.
As well as ad hoc cover, there will be an opportunity to work on longer term assignments from September 2019 in the Merthyr LEA.
Duties of the role will include:
Support the class teacher in the delivery of their lessons
Working on a 1-2-1 basis with pupils who have extreme challenging behaviour
Follow the school's behaviour management policy
Assist pupils during break times as well as in lessons.
Engage with pupils both in the classroom and on out-of-school activities
- TEAM TEACH TRAINING IS ESSENTIAL FOR THESE ROLES
- 3 months experience (where we can obtain a reference) of working with children in a SEND environment - Specifically EBD and challenging behaviour
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no unexplained gaps)
- EWC registration (School support worker)
- Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 100 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.