South East England, England
£8 - £9 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a number of Classroom Assistants to join a specialist social care organisation. The specific service we are recruiting for is looking for talented and enthusiastic Classroom Assistants for their specialist day support college, based in Southport.
The roles will be supporting Young Adults (16-25 years) on either a 2:1 or a 1:1 basis, depending on their needs. The young people will present challenging behaviours, complex needs and may need help with personal care.
Experience working in both an educational and residential setting supporting people with complex Learning Disabilities, Autism, communication difficulties, behavioural and sensory impairments is preferred but not essential.
My client is a leading organisation in Education and Children's and Young Adults services in the UK. They offer independent behavioural care for commissioners across the UK with over 100 high quality schools and homes.
We have temporary/ad hoc roles with flexibility to fit around your home life and family commitments.
This provider is also offering Temp to Perm Support Worker opportunities.
£ 8-9 depending on experience
6 months paid work experience within a similar educational setting is essential
Experience of working with young people with learning difficulties and disabilities is desirable.
Car driver preferable.
- Weekly Pay.
- Flexible shift patterns to fit lifestyle commitments.
- Full-Time Support Workers contracts and temp to perm contracts also available
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training - Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme - Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants