£55 - £65 per day
21 days ago
We are working closely with a Welsh Primary School in the Caerphilly area who are looking for Teaching Assistants for part-time and full-time requirements. You may be required to support pupils with Additional Learning Needs (ALN) or Special Educational Needs (SEN)
This role is a great opportunity for any experienced Teaching Assistants to enhance their experience within a Welsh speaking mainstream setting.
- Salary: £55 - £65 per day
- Location: Caerphilly
- Hours: Weekdays, Term time
You will need to have a strong work ethic and have the ability to communicate (written and verbal) in the Welsh language.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking tasks set by the class teacher
- Supporting children within the class
- Building up rapport between yourself and the pupils
- Managing the classroom under the direction of the class teacher
- Attending staff meetings
- Undertaking training to further develop your professional portfolio
- Working with groups of children to enhance their learning development
To apply for this position, you will need:
- Have the ability to communicate fully in the Welsh language
- Recent experience of working in a Mainstream classroom
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Be registered with the EWC
- Be confident in working with small groups and 1:1
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out with Vetro Education
Benefits will include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Quick registration (Enhanced DBS check)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for a range of schools
- Professional development
- Weekly pay
- CV writing and support
- Interview preparation
- Free Training
- A company that listens and values you
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Employee of the month £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Holiday pay - option to have it paid on top of your wage weekly or option to have it accrued (paid term time)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Visit our website for more details. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Education, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.