As a Team Leader, you’ll be required to oversee the day to day running of the services you are allocated to, support the delivery teams, contribute to the development of the service and maintain effective communication between yourself, the staff and the residents of the service.
- Location - Telford
- Type of role - Permanent, full time
- Salary - £24,960
- Hours - 40 hours per week
- Shift Pattern - Mix of 07:30 - 15:00 & 14:30 - 22:00 (the pattern is flexible but you must be able to work some weekends)
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay.
- Paid DBS check
- A company that has access to a wide variety of different types of roles and encourages staff development and progression.
- Instant and continued training from day 1
- Chances for progression and promotion, including fully funded qualifications!
- Opportunity for overtime and extra shifts
- Ensuring the rotas are in place to meet contract hours and meet the residents needs.
- Ensuring that support records are accurately maintained.
- Ensuring that accident/incident records are completed as and when required.
- Providing direct supervision to support staff in line with staff allocation.
- Providing onsite coaching and mentoring to staff.
- Promoting and supporting inclusion throughout the service, identifying and discussing employment and leisure opportunities in the community.
- Developing plans to ensure that the people we support are active citizens in their community.
- Developing and maintaining effective communication systems within the service.
- Supporting regular team meetings.
- Following procedures and practices to make sure the residents are safe at all times
- Ensuring the well-being of the residents is put first
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care - ESSENTIAL
- Recent previous experience working in a Senior/Team Leader position - ESSENTIAL
- An understanding and experience of working in previous care and support roles is advantageous
- A high level of energy, both mentally and physically
- A passion and desire to make a real difference to people's lives
I’m looking for professionals that want to make a real difference in the lives of their residents, helping them to live a life that meets their needs and wants, both physically and emotionally.
If this sounds like your dream role, I would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.