Up to £20250 per annum
4 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and committed individuals for a Team Leader to join a children's residential home and school for young people in Rugeley, Staffordshire. You will be supporting young people aged 5 - 19 with a diagnosis of autism and moderate learning disabilities.
Salary:£20,250 per annum (37.5 hours per week).
About the Company:
A leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care across the UK. With over 100 high quality schools, colleges and homes we focus on making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
This particular school offers a welcoming and warm environment for children with Autism and Learning disabilities. Students are able to engage in daily life with increased confidence, self-esteem, dignity and independence. Our ethos is to promote the development of social behaviours, independence and personal skills, offering opportunities to practice them in real life settings.
Role of a Team Leader:
- Co-ordinating night staff rotas, arranging and supporting rotas and shift cover
- Utilising staff to ensure that required duties are completed
- Supervising of the night staff team
- Completion of weekly monitoring forms to support senior managers
- Troubleshooting and supporting senior managers
- Ordering equipment as necessary
- Attending weekly senior meetings
- Following procedures to sign off annual leave for staff member.
Due to the needs of the young people we ask that you are a car driver for this position to help support them in the community.
* A competitive salary.
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage.
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Online benefits and cashback rewards.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Just Drive scheme.
* SMART Childcare Vouchers.
* SMART Pension option.
To apply for this position please get in touch with Alexandra on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,250 per annum