Up to £18890 per annum
5 months ago
Are you looking for a new rewarding role working with young people within a residential capacity?
Are you looking for a full time position in Southampton where you can give something back?
Would you like to build a career within an established, supporting company?
Vetro Recruitment are seeking a committed Team Leader to work within a residential children's home for young people with mental health difficulties.
The staff team you will be working alongside are a group of highly skilled and trained professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care and support to the young people they look after. If you feel you would fit in well with such a team we would love to hear from you.
The role is based on 37.5 hours per week with 1 mandatory sleep in each week. The salary for this role is £18,890 plus an extra £35 per sleep in you complete on top.
The role is on a 3 week rolling rota which will include evenings and weekends (1 in 3 weekends off)
In return, the client can offer:
- 33 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Funded Level 3 QCF Qualification included as part of role
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a Residential Childcare setting or working with young people with challenging behaviour.
- An NVQ 3 in residential childcare, however- all staff undertake relevant training leading to a nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification in Residential Childcare (QCF). so you must be willing to train
You must have:
- Held a drivers license for 3 years or more and have no more than 6 points.
Please apply ensuring your email and telephone number are on your CV if you would like the chance to be accepted for this outstanding position!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help. Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.