Edgbaston, West Midlands
£19240 - £21800 per annum + £30 p/sleep in
about 1 month ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We have a fantastic new opportunity to appoint a Team Leader for a Children's residential service based in the suburb of Stenson Fields in Derby.
The service is committed to providing excellent residential care and a safe warm caring environment for children and young people aged 8 -18 with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (EBD) enabling and empowering children and young people to express their cultural, ethnic, religious, sexual or social diversity, informing and promoting their rights as children and young people.
Each home provides care for up to 3 Young People of each gender.
NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People is required for this position
The role of a Team Leader
- Salary £22840.00 p/year
- Location - Derby - DE24 postal code
- Permanent, full time position
- Developmental Opportunities available
- Fantastic work life balance of 2 shifts on/ 4 off with sleep ins sometimes required.
- 122 days annual leave per year
- CQC rating of OUTSTANDING
** Car Drivers Only Please due to the needs of the Young People**
As a Team Leader you will be expected to work in the home and to support the Children & Young People in all aspects of their daily lives.
The successful candidates will be:
- Confident in responding appropriately to challenges within a residential environment.
- Patient, inspiring, caring and child-centred nature
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Understanding of the management role in providing support & guidance for the staff team.
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- This job requires individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices.
Call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.