£10.50 - £12.00 per hour + +45 per sleep
29 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join a children's residential home.
The service I am specifically recruiting for is a 2 bedded service for children and young people with EBD, based between Cleveleys and Blackpool, Lancashire
Salary and Hours
- Up to £27,500 - dependant on experience and qualifications and including sleep in rate.
- Working 1 on, 2 off.
- Shift times - 8am - 11pm, followed by a sleep
- Work with Deputy Manager and Registered Manager to help the service run smoothly
- Ensure all young people are cared and supported.
- Assist with ensuring the service is managed to OFSTED standards.
- Supervise Support Workers and offer leadership with on shifts
- Offer therapeutic support to vulnerable Children and Young People
- To help lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Experience with EBD
- Experience as a Senior Support Worker or Team Leader
- Driving Licence
If interested, click apply!!