I have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Senior Children's Support Workers to join a Children's residential service based in a large residential care home for children.
The service is based between Warton and Kirkham.
The service supports young people with challenging behaviours and EBD.
The service supports up to 6 young people in a specialist residential care home.
- Offer therapeutic support to children and young people
- Work with the management team to ensure the service is safe and provide positive and therapeutic support to children with EBD
- Recording the young person's activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Arrange and participate in activities.
- You will be supporting and caring for children who can display complex and challenging behaviours
- Lead and provide guidance on shifts.
Pay and Shifts
- Up to £27,000 (£21k + Avg of 6 sleeps per month. £78.30 per sleep-in worked)
- Based on 42 hour per week contract. Shift work/
- Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Working either 8:30am-10:00pm, or 2:30pm-10:00pm.
- Car Driver
- If you don't have the NVQ Level 3
- Senior Children's Support Worker experience is essential
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Link to About Us Video Here.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.