£18369 - £21430 per annum + overtime, sleep in rate and pension
14 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Senior Support Worker to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to work in one their specialist residential homes as a Team Leader, based in Preston in Lancashire
As a senior member of the residential support care team you will provide residential care for boys and girls aged 6 to 19 who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning needs and challenging behaviour.
Working with the Registered House Manager, you will effectively lead the team of support workers and senior support workers and enable the delivery of care and education to the young people within the service.
We are also looking for a Senior Support Worker for the same service
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- As a Team Leader you will work on the floors doing supervisions and observations of the staff team
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£18369 (Senior Support Worker) - £21430 (Team Leader) plus sleeps
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- For the team leader role you must have already been working as a Senior Support Worker
- Comfortable delivering personal care
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!