The residential home you will be working at is based between Chadderton and Oldham.
The service is a 4 bedded home caring and supporting as part of a residential staff team for vulnerable young people with EBD.
- Offer expert care and support to young people with EBD
- Work as an experienced residential care worker to provide a positive influence for young people in care
- Plan and update care plans
- Plan and participate in activities with the young people
- Ensure all young people are safe and have bespoke support
- Ensure the service operates under OFSTED standards
- Lead shifts
- OTE £27,000
- £21,000 - £24,000, + £40 per sleep
- Full time, 24 hour shifts including sleeps.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Team Leader experience is desirable
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you.
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch. www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone