Are you a passionate and driven Senior Support Worker looking to further your career with a new opportunity with fantastic earning potential and progression opportunities? Look no further!
Delivering the highest levels of care and support to the young people through the provision of leadership, direction, and support within the residential children’s service. You as the Team Leader will have the children and quality at the heart of your values, and the vision to inspire and support the young people to lead happy and successful lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong support and senior experience within a residential home for children & young people
We have an INCREDIBLE opportunity for a Team Leader to join one of the UK’s leading Children’s Residential Service providers to manage a Children's Residential home working with young people with Autism and Learning Disabilities in the Leyland area of Lancashire.
Salary: £21,430 - £25070 (with sleeps)
Location: Leyland, Lancashire
Contract Type: Permanent
About the Role:
You will be joining an established and experienced care team at a leading residential service as a Team Leader. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the residential service, and most importantly the wellbeing of the children and young people within their care. This role is perfect for someone working as a senior support worker and looking for a new opportunity to step up to join an ambitious organisation.
- Salary between £21,430 to £25,070
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme, Perks reward and discount scheme, Comprehensive induction. We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check. Employee Assistance Programme. Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression. Ongoing training and development
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Services or equivalent is essential
- Experience working as a senior support worker or team leader
- Experience in a residential children's home environment
- Full UK driving licence is desirable
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Autism and Learning Disabilities. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.