£8.00 - £10.00 per annum + Pension
about 1 year ago
The successful candidates will need to possess the following:
- A relevant qualification in Health and Social care (at least NVQ Level 2) is desirable.
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults or children within a similar setting. Will also consider those with experience of working with young people in other settings such as leisure centres, youth centres and the prison service; as well as applicants with a background in mental health.
- Knowledge of safeguarding within Social Care settings.
- A full UK driving licence is preferred but not essential.
- Applicants must be passionate about working with young people, and must be reliable. Flexibility is also a must.
£8.50 - £10.00 per hour, depending on shift and service
Experience as a Support Worker in a similar setting is essential
Car driver preferable.
- Weekly Pay.
- Flexible shift patterns to fit lifestyle commitments.
- Full-Time Support Workers contracts and temp to perm contracts also available
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training - Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme - Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.
We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 /hour