£8 - £10.00 per annum + Pension
5 months ago
The company provides a place where children and young people can recover from experiences of abuse, neglect and trauma. Children are supported in a residential setting by a therapeutic approach, helping them work through their challenges.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing support to vulnerable young people with varying support needs in a residential setting. You will assist them in making positive choices about their lives. The young people have various behavioral issues, experience of dealing with this is favorable.
We are also working with a number of similar organisations across Merseyside. We are working with Children's residential units in: Liverpool, Warrington, Skelmersdale, Wirral, Southport and Widnes. We have Ad/Hoc and long term temporary opportunities with these organisations for candidates to take on.
£8.50 - £10.00 per hour, depending on shift and service
Experience as a Support Worker in a similar setting is essential
Car driver preferable.
- Weekly Pay.
- Flexible shift patterns to fit lifestyle commitments.
- Full-Time Support Workers contracts and temp to perm contracts also available
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training - Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme - Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.
We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 /hour