£11.50 - £12 per hour
4 months ago
You will be responsible and accountable for providing advice, support, motivation, crisis intervention and future planning, appropriate to the expressed needs of service users with the aim of ensuring that every client goes on to live independently.
- Tenancy Support Worker
- Location: Pontypridd
- Hours: Full-time Temporary hours available (37.5 hours per week)
- Salary: £11.50 -£12.00 inclusive of holiday pay
Experience as a tenancy support worker and knowledge of current welfare and housing benefits will be an advantage as a key element to the role will be to assist clients with their finances and grant claims, liaising with appropriate agencies where necessary.
Although working from home may be an option, due to the nature of the support, it is essential that you are able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training.
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone