South West London, London
Up to £20000 per annum + bonus + BMW company car + benefits
Menna Del Jones
4 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Territory Manager - Medical Sales
ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY
Location: Covering South West London & Surrey areas
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday
Salary: Competitive basic salary + Bonus scheme + BMW company car + excellent benefits
Our client are rapidly growing and are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join their Medical Sales team with an immediate start.
The role offers a competitive basic salary and a bonus scheme on top, along with a BMW company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
The candidate will be responsible for growing sales of medical products in the South West London and Surrey area.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Previous industry experience is NOT a prerequisite. The existing sales team consists entirely of university graduates keen to commence a business career in an exciting field sales position
- The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with the following Healthcare Professionals; District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers. The candidate must therefore be very personable
- Candidates must be well organised and able to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Sales Manager
- The ability to present coherently is essential. All successful candidates who pass CV screening will be required to demonstrate this skill at interview
- The successful Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace. Previous illustration of these skills will be requested either from existing work or personal experience
- Applicants must be located within the defined territory; postcodes CR, GU1-27, GU30, GU46-47, GU51-52, GU95, KT, RH1-9, SE25, SM, SW2, SW4, SW8-9, SW11-99, TW, W4