£18000 - £26500 per annum + Depending on Experience
3 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are seeking experienced Therapeutic Practitioners to work within a residential home for males aged between 11-18 years who have difficulties related to attachment and developmental trauma, and who have displayed potential sexual harmful behaviour.
- To provide excellent standards of individualised care
- To meet the emotional, physical and developmental needs of the children and young people
- To promote positive experiences and progress for children and young people
- To protect the welfare of children and young people
- To enable the children and young people to build resilience
- To enable children and young people to reduce risk of perpetrating further sexual harm and develop social and emotional skills
- To promote life skills with the children and young people
- To act as a Key Worker for a named child
- To work to a shift pattern including weekends and sleeping in duties
- To work in line with The Children's Homes (England) Regulations 2015
Successful applicants will display a positive and resilient attitude. They will act as a role model to the children and young people and will uphold clear and consistent boundaries. They will display empathy, creativity and a sense of fun; and will have good written and verbal communication skills.
Our client can offer an excellent induction for staff and ongoing training opportunities in attachment informed approaches (Dyadic Developmental Practice) and the Diploma 3 for the Children and Young People's Workforce.
They provide benefits including enhanced disclosure cost coverage, a generous annual leave entitlement, cycle to work scheme, Nest Pension option and childcare vouchers.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and a health check.
This is a permanent position based on 150 hours per month. Shift patterns are typically 3pm-11pm or 10am-11pm + sleep in shifts.
The client can offer a salary of £18,000- £24,000 based on experience and qualifications. Plus up to £2,500 sleep in allowance.
You will be offered 28 days annual leave, an enhanced disclosure and update service cost coverage, company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme, death in service benefit and online employee benefits.
If you have a resilient attitude, are able to offer care and support to challenging young people and want to help enhance the lives of children and young people then please apply now