£18000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are looking for staff to provide therapeutic residential care for males aged between 11-18 years who have difficulties related to attachment and developmental trauma, and who have perpetrated sexually harmful behaviour.
- Experience with traumatised young people
- Experience with challenging behaviours
- Experience within a residential setting (Ideally)
- Car drivers (Ideally)
- Supporting the young people
- Providing excellent standards of individualised care
- Meeting the emotional, physical and developmental needs of the children and young people
- Promoting positive experiences and progress for children and young people
- Protecting the welfare of children and young people
- Enabling the children and young people to build resilience
- Enabling children and young people to reduce risk of perpetrating further sexual harm and develop social and emotional skills
- Promoting life skills with the children and young people
- Acting as a Key Worker for a named child
- Working to a shift pattern including weekends and sleeping in duties
- Working in line with The Children's Homes (England) Regulations 2015
Successful applicants will display a positive and resilient attitude. They will act as a role model to the children and young people and will uphold clear and consistent boundaries. They will display empathy, creativity and a sense of fun; and will have good written and verbal communication skills.
Our client offers excellent induction for staff and ongoing training opportunities. Also the Diploma 3 for the Children and Young People's Workforce.
They are also able to provide benefits including:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage,
- A generous annual leave entitlement,
- cycle to work scheme,
- Nest Pension option and
- childcare vouchers.
- A competitive salary that ranges between 18,000-£24,000 depending on experience
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and a health check.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.