This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is driven and hungry to forge a career in recruitment. You will be taking over the management of a busy desk supplying temporary and contract staff to hospitals and care settings. The desk is established, busy and highly successful and supplies Support Workers to several large Mental Health Hospitals. The desk will provide an instant ready-made stream of commission for the successful candidate and is one that has provided the third-highest revenue stream into the business in 2020.
- Salary £20,000-£22,000 per annum + uncapped commission
- OTE year one £27,000 - £30,000, Year two 35,000+, year 3 £45k+
We are looking for someone who would like to forge a career for themselves within recruitment. We want someone that is driven, goal-oriented and hungry for personal and remunerated growth. Your career path with us will be initially to learn about the attraction, onboarding and account management side of the business with a view to moving into a 360 sales role after the first 6-9 months.
Duties and requirements:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing hospitals and care settings.
- Visiting these hospitals to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting Health and Social Care care professionals that are matched to the hospital requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Support Workers and Care Assistants.
- Filling hospital vacancies on a supply and contract basis
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Recruitment Consultant from another sector or someone that is driven and passionate to forge a career and holds some sales/telesales experience
- Ambitious, to fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- End of year bonus
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- 2021 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad
- Staff Treats benefits package (including free phone insurance)
- Free Breakfasts
- Apple iMac
- Day 1 welcome gift pack
- Free onsite parking
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 27 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.