£17500 - £18500 per annum + uncapped commission!!
26 days ago
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 20 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and now offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.
- £17,500 - £18,500 basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Do you want to join one of the fastest growing specialist Health and Social Care recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
About the role
Due to growth, we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing office in Caerphilly to work on the well established Permanent Social Care desk. You will be providing permanent staffing support to organisations across Wales and with client agreements already in place and interview days pre booked this is an amazing opportunity to hit the ground running and continue to grow this already established and profitable desk.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Recruitment agency and be a part of something really exciting. Over the past 4 year years, Vetro Care has seen month on month growth and a huge surge in the number of social care clients and candidates working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the organisations that we support.
Due to the nature and recent growth of the desk Vetro Care in Caerphilly are ideally looking for either, a resourcer wanting to take the next step or and Social Care professional with sales and customer service experience.
Duties will include:
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Attracting Social Care professionals that are matched to the client requirements and ethos.
- Identifying suitable candidates to attend pre booked interview / assessment days
- Identifying and engaging with new Social Care organisations.
- Visiting these clients to validate their requirements and review our service.
- Working with the admin support carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Care Professional with sales experience
- Knowledge of the Social Care sector desirable
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- £17,500 - £18,500 annual salary
- Uncapped Commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year)
- Extensive training
- Annual company incentive.... all expenses paid trip abroad
- Quarterly incentives including £250 gift voucher and all expenses paid day out with the Directors
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Click HERE for more details.Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our requirements.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone