I have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced children's residential care maanger, as a Training and Development Officer. You will be joining a children's residential care specialist that supports children and young people across the North West of England.
You will be responsible for the training, development and induction of the residential care staff team, ensuring all staff are training up to OFSTEd and have the opportunity to develop their skills and practice.
The role will be based at Head-Office and home-based, also you will be expected to travel across the North West/North Wales to conduct training within the services.
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9-5
- Manage learning and development within the organisation
- Create, design, update and manage training sessions
- Ensure all training meets OFSTED standards and requirements
- Develop and conduct induction programme
- Liaise with HR department and SMT
- Update training files, keeping track of when training needs to be renewed
- Adapt and create training sessions and content for specific services
- Liaise with Home Managers, organising appropriate and timely training sessions
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working locations
- DBS paid for
- Shop discount programme
- Generous annual leave
- Generous salary
- Need to be Deputy or Registered Manager level within children's OFSTED regulated services
- Full driving license
- Ideally experience in a training position, conducting training sessions within OFSTED services
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.