£40000 - £43500 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
Supported by the home manager and your team of staff you will be responsible for providing residents who have very specialist needs with best possible care.
Role: Unit Manager RMN
Hours: Full time - 40 hrs per week
Pay: upto £43,680 per annum - dependent on experience
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders. Ensure team communication is professional and considered.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge. For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Set in place rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to our residents and employees.
- Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- RMN with active NMC PIN
- Experience of dementia and with people who have behaviours that can be challenging
- Similar experience within a Managerial role
If you would like to hear more about this role please submit your CV for immediate consideration.