£65 - £75 per day
8 days ago
Vetro recruitment are working closely with a number of Primary schools in the Cardiff LEA and are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic HLTA's to work within these Schools.
Start Dates - ASAP
Hours: 8:30 - 3:30, Monday to Friday - Ad Hoc
Vetro Education have been working with a number of primary schools in Caerphilly and have been asked for a variety of support over the past 12 months. As well as long term cover for unfilled posts, maternity and sickness Vetro Education have also been called on for a number of ad hoc cover days in a variety of subjects.
In order to be considered for this role by Vetro Education, candidates will :
* Need to have completed a PCET / PGCE in FE
* Completed a Level 4 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Completed or almost completed a relevant Education Degree/PGCE
* Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - or have the ability to obtain a new one
* Hold EWC registration
* Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
* Great rates of pay
* No payroll fees
* Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
* To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
* Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Education, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experiencehelping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.