4 hour long shadow shifts will be available from mid-December, following which you will be able to work as many vaccination shifts as you wish.
**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
***Immediate starts available.
Job Type: Flexible agency work.
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
About the Role:
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who have taken a step away from the frontline and who want to help beat the pandemic from within a less stressful environment.
You will need to meet the compliance requirements of the NHS for Registered Nurses, and this would be very advantageous in the near future when the pandemic is under control, as you will be fully compliant and have the option of returning to ward work for a much higher pay rate ranging from £22.75 to £42.66 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Administering vaccines
Pay and Benefits:
- £22.75 to £36.98 per hour PAYE
- £300 Registration Bonus
- Ad hoc Temporary Shifts
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Enhance your experience by working in different areas
- Competitive pay rates
- Revalidation Support
- Comprehensive Training available
- Free uniform
- £250 High Street Referral Voucher
- Current Valid NMC PIN
- Immediately available
- Anaphylaxis trained
- You must be willing to complete full NHS nursing compliance requirements
- A working knowledge of immunisations and vaccinations will be required
- Right to work in the UK and UK Resident
- DBS on update service - we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.