£17600 - £19200 per annum + Extensive benefit package
8 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently are working alongside a leading care provider who support Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour. Due to our clients growth we are looking for full time, Permanent Waking Night Support Workers to join a care provision based near Canwick, Lincoln.
Experience is preferred however not essential, but you must be a confident individual who feels they can deal with the challenges that may arise from the role. You must be a driver to apply for this role as set in a rural location.
The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent.
The annual remuneration package is Circa £17,600.00 - £19,200.00, dependent upon shift pattern worked.
In addition to this, comprehensive training, funding to complete relevant qualifications in health & social care, Pension, Life Assurance & child care voucher scheme.
Night shifts generally work from 7.30pm until 7.30am on a 2 week fixed rolling rota.
- Reporting to a Senior support worker this role is responsible for providing guidance, support and engagement to Adults in a variety of settings promoting independence and choice where possible and appropriate.
- Residents have a range of complex needs including severe learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and autistic spectrum disorder.
- Ideally hold a completed Diploma Level 3 in Residential Childcare (or equivalent) or be prepared to work towards and complete this qualification within an outlined timeframe.
- Experience with challenging behaviour, care experience OR a keen interest in this sector
- An understanding of the care sector and/or challenging behaviour
- Able to work weekends
- Paid holiday
- Paid training in their dedicated training centre
- You will be put forward for NVQ Level 2/3 (if not already completed)
- 2/3 week rolling rota
If you are enthusiastic and motivated to progress within a forward thinking care organisation we would love to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.