£17873 - £17874 per annum
4 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are hoping to find a committed Night Support Worker for a new job role near Tadley.
- Would you like to support young people within their residential home?
- Would you like to enhance their lives by providing support on a 121 and group basis?
- Are you looking for a role where you can promote the independence of young people with disabilities?
We are looking for a committed Night Support Worker, to provide full time (37 hours) care to 7-19 year olds with autism, learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours over night within their residential home in Tadley.
This role requires someone who is able to ensure the safety and well-being of the young people through out the night shift. You will need to be a proactive worker who is able to use your own initiative through out the night to support the young people and also ensure the up keep of the home.
Our client is able to provide full training for this role so experience is not necessarily required, however you will need to be a versatile and resilient person to enable you to support with some emotional and challenging behaviours at times.
In return, the client can offer the following:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training including Qualifications in Health and Social care
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- SMART Pension option
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.