£18000 - £23500 per annum
5 months ago
Are you looking for a new career with outstanding progression opportunities?
-Would you like a rewarding career working with children and young people?
-Would you like to support vulnerable young people to reach their full potential?
You will be working within an organisation that provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. The companies aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
Night shifts range from 9.30pm-8am
The Main Purpose of Job:
You will be working as part of a night team, reporting to the Residential Manager. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the safety and well being of studies within their residential accommodation overnight.
Care Support Duties:
- To help implement all aspects of individual care plans, including the administering of drugs and medication, in line with required school policy and procedure.
- Helping students in all aspects of daily living including washing, dressing, bathing, showering and after toilet hygiene.
- Implement the individual Young Persons Plans.
- Assisting in changing students and participating in PE and Swimming. (Personal circumstances will be considered)
- Previous experience of working in a caring environment and/or with people with a learning difficulty or disability would be an advantage
- Commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students
- Willingness and ability to undertake job related training and utilise new skills and knowledge to enable improved support
- To be able to provide personal care relevant to the students' needs
In return you will be eligible for the following benefits:
-Pension from start of employment up to a max of 7.5%
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
-Health Cash plan
-Competitive Sick pay
- Generous Holiday leave.
- Training and Development
- Discounted Gym membership
- Perk Box
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Access to on-site swimming pool
- Working in the lovely village of Alton
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.