Up to £9.30 per hour + full time & part time
24 days ago
Senior / Night Support Worker -
Part Time OR Full Time Jobs
- varied working pattern over a seven day rota and will include sleep-ins and bank holidays
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Senior Waking Night Support Workers for one of the UK's leading support services who support young people and adults with complex learning needs aged 18-65.
Requirements as a Support Worker:
The main responsibilities of the Senior Night Support Worker will be to support the night to night care and support needs of residents which will include personal care needs, supporting them in their daily routines, communication, independent skills and evening activities.
In addition, you will be required to undertake the administration of medication, support and co-ordinate key workers and in the absence of the Night Manager will lead the shift for short periods of time. The post holder may also be requested to undertake other reasonable duties of responsibility which are commensurate with the post as identified by the Night management staff and Registered Manager.
* The role operates on a rotating shift pattern over 7 days, so full flexibility over 7 days is required
* The role will work every other weekend
* Level 3 qualification Health & Social Care or related discipline
* Previous experience in a care setting, ideally supporting people with complex needs
* Previous experience mentoring and supervising team members
The successful candidates will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
- Due to rural location your own car / driving licence is essential
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
What happens next:
Recruitment / Interview days will be held throughout the course of October. To express your interest please click "Apply Online". Or if you have further questions about the role and wish to talk further please contact Lyndsay Burder.
We currently have a number of social care; in addition to this vacancy ... so if this isn't quite what you are looking for please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements further - ranging from full and part time; contract; permanent. If you feel any of the above is of interest to you, please contact me for an informal chat,
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.