£8.75 - £9.55 per hour
10 days ago
Waking Night Support Workers Wanted!
I have a brilliant opportunity for two Waking Night Support Workers to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to work in an Ofsted 'Good' rated Children's home, based in Southampton.
The home is an 8 bedded service, caring and supporting Children and Young people with additional learning and behavioural needs.
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£17,745 - £19,367 Per Annum
Generally, successful Night Support Worker applicants will work 3 nights one week, 4 nights the second on a rolling rota. However the home can be flexible. If you are just looking for a couple of consistent nights per week you can still be considered for this vacancy!
Shift times for night Support Work are based on: 21.45pm - 07.15am
- Driving Licence is desirable.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is desired, however, we can accept applicants from support workers who have experience within other care sectors as extensive training is given for these roles.
Prefer Full Time Day work? We are also interested in hearing from you if so!
What are you waiting for?! Click apply now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.