£1532.00 - £19695.00 per annum
6 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are recruiting for Waking Nights Support Worker's to join a Residential Home in based in Wrexham & Oswestry. The service provides on-site residential care and education for students aged between 10 to 18 with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The role of a Waking Nights Support Worker
- Annual salary: £15,353.00 - £19,695.00 dependent on experience
- Permanent Full time role, Waking nights
- Career Progression and relevant training
- Fully funded NVQ Level 3 opportunity
About the Home
This organisation provides residential care to children and young people who have experienced hardship in their lives and provide support to transform their lives with a positive outcome. With the help and support of clinical professionals and therapy services, you can make a difference to these children. The role offers flexibility to travel and work shifts and you will have the opportunity to further develop your professional knowledge and skills with the 'Management Development Programme'.
This is a permanent, full time role with salary progression. In order to be considered for this role you require a full UK driving licence and previous experience in a similar role.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role and we are looking for experienced and committed support workers to join the team.
Values of a Waking Night Support Worker
Ability to demonstrate, understand and role model work place values at all times.
- Professionalism - in our practice judgements, attitudes and behaviour.
- Respect - towards others ensuring a safe, trusting and supportive environment.
- Integrity - demonstrating honest and openness.
- Determination - and commitment to engage young people and the wider work force in learning experiences.
- Excellence - in the pursuit of quality of life and better outcomes for young people.
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.