Blandford Forum, Dorset
£18301 - £19962 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave, pensions + more!
6 months ago
Have you been waiting for an opportunity to get into children's residential and education services? This is the role you have been waiting for!!
***No previous experience required***
Salary: £18,301 PLUS the opportunity to complete QCF level 3 in Children and Young people (fully-funded) PLUS sector leading training and induction PLUS having a real impact on the lives of children and young people!!
Salary: £18,301 (increasing to £19,962 once QCF Level 3 qualified)
Hours: 42 hours per week
Rota pattern: Waking Nights 4 shifts on 4 shifts off (8pm - 8am)
Working in a School and As a support worker/teaching assistant you will work in both the classroom and within the house to support the young people.
Successful candidates will be:
- Over the age of 21
- Patient, inspiring, caring and child-centred nature
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Excellent observational skills
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
Benefits of the role include:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Excellent induction, training and development programme
- Fully funded opportunity to gain your QCF Level 3 in Children & Young People
- Opportunities to become accredited in activity training such as climbing and horse riding
- Free breakfast and evening meal
- Access to discount vouchers for shops and restaurants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.