I am recruiting for a Waking Night Residential Support Worker to join a children's residential home in Acocks Green.
The Night Residential Support Worker within our Children’s Services is to be responsible for providing person centred care and supporting the staff team to carry out their wide range of duties appropriately and effectively. As a Night Senior you will also be proactive in promoting choice and independence for our young people at all times.
- Providing support across care
- Providing care including medication
- Meeting social care needs
- Working as a team
About the Role
Location:Acocks Green , Birmingham
Nights - £19,431
36 hours per week
- Diploma Level 3 in Young People’s Workforce (or equivalent).
- Demonstrable experience supporting individuals with emotional behaviour disorder
- Kind & Respectful
- Compassionate & Caring
- Comprehensive training.
- Bonus for overtime
- Free on-site car parking.
- Career development opportunities for those that want them.
- Fully funded enhanced DBS.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews are currently being held via Microsoft Teams calling in order to adhere to the social distancing measures.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.