Would you love the opportunity to work as an Adult Support Worker within a Residential setting? If so, please keep reading!
The residential setting is a safe environment for the adults making sure that all their care and support needs are met, some of which may have significant learning disabilities.
The ideal support worker will have a real passion for care and the ability to deliver a high level of therapeutic treatment and rehabilitation to each patient. You will need to be committed, passionate, and able to engage with the residents.
Location: Fazakerley, Liverpool
Shifts: Full time 8am - 8pm
Pay: £9.50 - £10.64 (Holiday pay inclusive)
About the Role
Your role will involve providing specialist care to adults (18+) who have Learning disabilities and Complex care needs. Helping them go to bed, personal care and taking their medication.
You will be required to meet with patients to assess their engagement levels and help ensure risk assessments are up to date to promote their safety.
The patients within your care may display high levels of challenging behaviours.
- Pay up to £10.64 (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Fast track recruitment process
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- £1000 Golden Bonus raffle and worker on the month
- chance to win £50 of vouchers each month!
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay
- Previous Support Worker experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- DBS on update service although we can facilitate this on your behalf
- Right to work in the UK
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts and weekends.