Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Up to £39000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have an excellent opportunity for a Ward Manager RMN to work within a mental health hospital in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. You will look after one of two 16 bed wards offering care and support to men with dementia and behaviours that challenge.
About the role:
- You will deliver highest standards of care together with an extensive range of clinical services.
- The above role will be primarily focused around the effective delivery of clinical care and working towards improving standards within the clinical areas of the service on the ward
- The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent interpersonal skills when liaising with members of the multi-disciplinary team, external agencies and organisations, patients and relatives.
- The post holder should also have a good working knowledge of the mental health act.
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate genuine commitment and enthusiasm for working with this client group.
- First level nursing registration
- Ward management or senior nursing experience
- Dementia or mental health experience
£39,000 working 40 hours per week, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If the role is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**