Blaenau Gwent, Wales
Up to £40000 per annum
12 days ago
have a superb opportunity for a Senior Nurse RMN RNLD looking to take a step further in their career or a current Ward Manager looking for a new challenge. You will be working within a rehabilitation and recovery service based in Abergavenny which provides care and support to adults with varying levels of mental health requirements.
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff.
- Working alongside the senior Nurse to manage the on call service.
- Effective strategic resource management.
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Satisfactory completion of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision.
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies.
- Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations.
- Demonstrates clear application of continuing professional development portfolio.
- Ward Budget Management.
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
- Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- To participate and take on active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
- Participating in and taking an active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
- Developing a coaching culture within the clinical environment
- Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act
- First level registration RMN/RNLD
- Relevant experience
- This role will be predominantly be Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, some shift work and on call will be required in line with the needs of the service so a degree of flexibility will be required.
£40,000 working full time Mon - Fri 9-5pm , plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**