Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Up to £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Ward Manager to work within a psychiatric hospital based in Potters Bar providing care and support to young people within a tier 4 setting.
- Providing a high profile, visible operational/clinical leadership to the ward team
- Promoting and safeguarding the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- Ensuring that standards of patient care are maintained at all times within the parameters of operational policies and governing legislation
- Assisting the Hospital Director in ensuring that the resources for the unit are well utilised and managed within our agreed yearly budget
- Ensuring that the dashboard and all the internal and external means of quality reporting is adhered to
- Accepting 24 hour responsibility for the units in our region on a rotational basis as the manager on call
- Participating in service specific strategy and development including local and corporate clinical governance initiatives
- Demonstrating and modelling professional behaviours at all times
- Supporting the implementation of clinical and corporate governance for the management of patient information.
- Significant experience within a psychiatric hospital setting within a leadership/management capacity
- At least one year's experience of working as a Charge Nurse or equivalent
- Relevant sufficient post registration experience
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- Proven track record of leadership and management skills
- PMVA training or equivalent
- RMN/RMNH/RNLD Qualification
£40,000 working full time, plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
** If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**