Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £44500 per annum
8 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Ward Manager or Senior Nurse to work within a CAMHS service based in Brighton & Hove. The services provides care and support to children aged 12-18 with eating disorders.
About the role:
- As a Ward Manager, you will become a crucial part of our outstanding multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional care to our patients and will manage the day to day running of the ward.
- You will be a dynamic individual with a flexible approach who possesses excellent leadership and management skills.
- A high level of self-motivation and drive are a must, as well as the ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and rise to a challenge.
- The unit currently has 10 beds , increasing to 16 in the next two months and is seeking a Ward Manager who is committed to working with young people aged 12-18 with a knowledge of both ward management and working with young people.
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff.
- Working alongside the senior Nurse to manage the on call service.
- Effective strategic resource management.
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Satisfactory completion of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision.
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies.
- Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations.
- Demonstrates clear application of continuing professional development portfolio.
- Ward Budget Management.
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
£44,500 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**if this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**