Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£9.00 - £10.51 per hour
2 months ago
Welsh Speaking School Administrator Jobs
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Full Time - £9.00 per hour (increased rate for more experience)
ASAP Start date
Vetro Education have been instructed to recruit a Welsh Speaking school administrator to start with them asap in this Welsh Medium, Rhondda Cynon Taf Secondary School. The role is due to commence immediately. The hours of work are 8am til 4pm Monday to Friday and the role is set to run for the remainder of the academic year.
Previous experience in administration would be extremely advantageous. The experience does not need to be in a a school environment.
- Answering inbound calls and dealing with queries.
- Making outbound calls to parents and outside agencies
- Dealing with queries from visitors
- Managing the meeting and training rooms
- Other general administrative duties
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Fluent Welsh Speaker - ESSENTIAL
- References to cover the last 3 years (one from most recent employer)
- Fully enhanced DBS certificate (or able to obtain a new one)
- Previous administration experience (desirable)
- Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.
We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.