£20000 - £21000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Exciting new residential support role opening up in the Southport area. Based between the residential homes and specialist schools, this role is perfect for someone looking to provide a positive and professional relationship with young adults in a variety of settings.
Working alongside other support staff, seniors and management staff, you will be focused on ensuring that you provide the highest quality of care and support. Taking each day with a positive and optimistic attitude, this role will provide you with the opportunity to develop and grow your career within the care sector.
- Support Worker role within the Southport area
- Supporting the development and empowerment of the young person
- Looking after Young adults with specific learning difficulties and Autism
- Working within CQC rated residential homes
- Providing compassionate care to young adults
- Focused on making positive changes and empowering young people
- Participating in activities within and around the home, including spending time within the specialist college
- Supporting with college work and day to day household tasks
- Identify and support individualities within each individual, remembering that each individual has different needs
- Personal care (when required)
- The ability to work alongside other team members and the young adults' family
- Medical distribution
- Clear and concise understanding of OFSTED and CQC Regulations as well as a definite understanding of current legislation surrounding residential care for young adults
Pay and shift patterns:
- £9.75 per hour (pay review after the probationary period)
- Full-time, permanent position
- Weekly rolling rota, working a mixture of early, late or long day shifts
- 7:15- 15:15 and 15:15- 22:15
- Waking night shifts are also available.
- Previous paid experience within a support work
- Personal experience with support work
- A clear understanding of Autism and complex learning needs
- Driver (preferred but not essential)
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.