Looking for compassionate individuals who are focused on making a difference for children and young people with specific learning difficulties and Autism.
The role is based within 4-8 bed semi-independent houses, working with young adults with learning disabilities and Autism. Working alongside other support workers and management staff this role is perfect for anyone looking to start and develop a career within the care sector.
The home is a CQC rated GOOD children's residential care home provider, that provides expert residential, educational, and care for young people.
- Providing Personal Care (where required)
- Creating relationships and companionships with each individual
- Ensuring all support and care meets company standards and CQC regulations.
- Contribute, update and report on care plans.
- Establish day to day care plans with the individual and support with day to day activities.
- Medication distribution (where required)
- Work within the home, community and occasionally specialist residential college.
- Strive to create positive outcomes for each individual
- The ability to work alongside other team members and the child's family
- Enhancing the development and well-being of the young people you work with
- Providing the highest standard of care at all times
- £9- £10 per hour (depending on experience)
- 7:30-16:00 and 15:30-22:00
- Waking night shifts are available
- Full time, permanent position.
- Strong communication
- 3 bedded house
- Residential and respite care
- Bespoke to support young people with autism and complex learning needs
- Young people aged 16-25
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.