£19500 - £25700 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
We are looking for individuals who believe in giving every child the opportunity to “enjoy life, feel secure and develop long-lasting caring relationships” - As a young person’s support worker you will be part of a small team supporting residents between the ages of 8 to 17. We are currently looking for staff between three locations, supporting children and young people with EBD/SEBD in a 3 bed home.
We are interested in speaking to people with experience working within children’s residential, OR have experience working with children/young adults - who are potentially looking for a change of career.
This role requires individuals who are fast-thinking, caring and passionate! Your day to day roles will include taking the young person’s to school, appointments and activities. Part of the role will include administration, household chores, cooking and helping with some personal care.
Location: Nottingham, NG5, NG7 and NG11
- Shifts are on a rota basis - given a month in advance.
- 7 to 10 sleep in shifts per month - bringing in up to an extra £626 a month!
- 44 hours per week (average)
- A FULL shift is 10:00 am to 10:30 am the next day, including a sleep between 11 pm and 7 am.
Pay and Benefits:
- £19,500 to 20,500 up to £5000 for sleepins.
- £62.64 per sleep
- Free DBS
- Company pension
- Comprehensive access to a variety of online and in-person training courses
- You must be over 22 years of age
- Experience within a similar role would be ideal!
- MUST have a valid UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply now! Is somebody you know a great candidate for this role? We do referral bonuses!
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.