Join the Vetro Education Team!
Recruitment Consultant (Trainee up to Senior)
- £23,000 - £38,000 basic per annum
- 4 DAY WORKING WEEK, FULL-TIME PAY! WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY OFF EVERY WEEK!
- Year 1 OTE £27K - £48k | Year 2 £38k - £65k | Year 3 £55k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing specialist Social Care recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Voted 9th best SME to work for in the UK (Best Places to Work Awards 2023)
- Winners of the Wales Fast Growth 50 award in the financial and professional services sector in 2019 and 2020.
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
About the role:
Vetro Education is an established recruitment agency with offices across the UK. We are an approved supplier to all schools in Wales via the National Procurement Service (NPS) framework meaning we can provide the best education staff to primary, secondary and SEN schools throughout Wales.
Due to expansion driven by increasing demand for our services, we are currently recruiting for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our head office in Caerphilly.
You will be running a well-established desk providing Teachers and Teaching Assistants to schools in 12 LEAs across South Wales.
You must be someone who is hungry to succeed and wants to forge a career in recruitment. We offer an uncapped commission scheme so the earning potential is very high with this job. As a minimum we would expect you to be driven, resilient, hardworking and ambitious. Due to the nature of the role Vetro Education are looking for either, an experienced Educational Recruitment Consultant or with proven B2B sales or business development experience.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing schools.
- Visiting these schools to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting education professionals that are matched to the schools requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
- Filling school vacancies on a supply and contract basis
Uncapped monthly commission scheme from day one (personal commission scheme)
End-of-year performance bonus
Annual company incentive... all-expenses-paid trip abroad (Previous years to Barcelona, Lisbon, Malaga)
Bonus day annual leave for your birthday, wedding and moving house
Contributed pension scheme
Enhanced sick pay
Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day one
Regular face-to-face training from the management team and external training experts
Staff Treats benefits package
Free onsite parking
Bean-to-cup coffee machine and YORKSHIRE teabags!
Free sweet shop, fully stocked beer fridge, Air hockey table
- Free cuddles with Opie the office dog
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 40 full-time employees, 4 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Chester, Liverpool and Swansea.
The benefits of working with Vetro Education team!