Join The Vetro Nursing Team - Team Leader / Senior Recruitment Consultant
Join The Vetro Nursing Team - team Leader / Senior Recruitment Consultant
- £28,000 - £38,000 basic per annum
- 4 DAY WORKING WEEK, FULL-TIME PAY! WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY OFF EVERY WEEK!
- Year 1 OTE £50K - £55k | Year 2 £55k - £65k | Year 3 £65k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing specialist Nursing recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Voted 9th best SME to work for in the UK (Best Places to Work Awards 2023)
- Winners of the Wales Fast Growth 50 award in the financial and professional services sector in 2019 and 2020.
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
About the role:
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant, an established Nursing Recruitment Manager or an experienced Nursing recruiter to join us with a view to moving into a Team Leader / Section Manager role within our Nursing Division.
The opportunity for the right person would be to oversee a team that recruits for both the public and private nursing sectors across Wales and the South West. The current team, are well established and will provide an instant stream of commission for the successful candidate. The long-term objective of the role could offer a pathway to an Associate Director position.
You must be someone who has a proven track record in Nursing agency Recruitment. The opportunity presents huge opportunities for growth and with the support of the SMT, we would see this role presenting an opportunity to work up to an Associate Director position.
Duties and requirements:
Managing a team of consultants and supporting them to grow and develop
Identifying and engaging with new clients from within the Health & Social Care sector
Visiting these settings to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them
Attracting professionals that are matched to the job requirements and ethos
Advertising on job boards, social media and our website
Proactively sourcing candidates from referrals, our database and social media
Interviewing Support Workers, Managers and other care professionals
Filling vacancies on a permanent basis, managing the process from application to start dates
- Someone with experience as an agency recruiter within the Nursing sector
- Someone who would like to progress within an ambitious award-winning company
- Someone with a desire to manage and build a team
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, driven, targeted environment that is fun and rewards going the extra mile
- Team Player
- Articulate and professional in presentation and application to the role
- Good attention to detail
- Car driver essential
- Uncapped monthly commission scheme from day one (personal commission scheme)
- End of year performance related bonus
- Annual company incentive... all-expenses-paid trip abroad (Previous years to Barcelona, Lisbon, Madrid)
- 28 days holiday (increasing by 1 day a year up to a maximum of 38)
- Bonus day annual leave for your birthday, wedding and moving house
- Contributed pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day one
- Regular face-to-face training from the management team and external training experts
- Staff Treats benefits package
- Apple iMac
- Free onsite parking
- Bean-to-cup coffee machine and YORKSHIRE teabags!
- Fully stocked beer fridge
The Benefits of working for Vetro Recruitment.
Annual V.I.P Trip
Quarterly Sales Incentives
4 Day Working Week
Summer Birthday Party
Luxury Office Environments
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 40 full-time employees, 4 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Chester, Liverpool and Swansea.