Join the Liverpool Perm team!
Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
- £22,000 - £30,000 basic per annum
- 4 DAY WORKING WEEK, FULL-TIME PAY! WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY OFF EVERY WEEK!
- Year 1 OTE £27K - £38k | Year 2 £38k - £55k | Year 3 £55k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing specialist Social Care recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Voted 9th best SME to work for in the UK (Best Places to Work Awards 2023)
- Winners of the Wales Fast Growth 50 award in the financial and professional services sector in 2019 and 2020.
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
About the role:
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our permanent recruitment team within our Liverpool city centre office.
Over the past 12 months, we have seen a huge surge in the number of care providers, residential services, managers and support staff working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the clients that we support.
We are an approved supplier to both the public sector and numerous private organisations within the North West and the desk itself is established with a number of clients already in place with plenty of scope for further growth.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for either, an experienced Recruitment Consultant or someone with B2B sales experience. We want someone who is driven, goal-oriented and hungry for personal and remunerated growth.
Duties will include:
Identifying and engaging with new and existing clients
Visiting these clients to understand their requirements
Attracting Social Care professionals
Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
Interviewing Managers, Support Workers and Health Care Assistants
Filling social care and healthcare vacancies on a permanent basis
- Recruitment Consultant experience or experience working in B2B sales.
- Knowledge of the workings of the social care/healthcare sector would be ideal but not essential
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Uncapped monthly commission scheme from day one (personal commission)
- End-of-year performance bonus
- Annual company incentive... all-expenses-paid trip abroad (Previous years to Barcelona, Lisbon, Malaga).
- Bonus day annual leave for your birthday, wedding and moving house
- Contributed pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day one
- Regular face-to-face training from the management team and external training experts
- Staff Treats benefits package
- Apple iMac
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 40 full-time employees, 4 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Chester, Liverpool and Swansea.
The benefits of working for Vetro Recruitment.