£10.48 - £11.78 per hour + + sleep in allowance
9 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a nationwide and industry leading organisation that specialises in residential support for young people .
The vacancy is within a 4 bedded service, based in Warton, Preston. The service cares for young people with EBD.
£10.40- £11.78 per hour - plus £62.64 sleep in duties (approx. 1 per week)
Plus £30.00 for any ON CALL duties
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale - the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Deputise as the Manager in absence
- Ensure the service is managed to OFSTED standards.
- Assist with supervisions, rotas and salaries
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To help lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!