Would you like to earn a £300 Registration Bonus?
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on Glangwili Hospital’s General Medical/Surgical wards.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Glangwili General Hospital is situated in the county town of Carmarthen on the River Towy. Areas of outstanding beauty in the vicinity include the Towy Valley, estuary and Carmarthen Bay. The National Botanical Gardens of Wales is nearby, along with the picturesque coastal towns of Llanstephan and Laugharne. It is the largest acute District General Hospital in South West Wales, incorporating 392 beds. In addition to Carmarthenshire, the hospital provides many inpatient services for patients in Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion.The hospital provides a comprehensive range of inpatient, day case and outpatient facilities, and is the centre for emergency admissions for the Carmarthenshire Division of Hywel Dda UHB. It also has a 24 hour Accident and Emergency department.It also has a 24 hour Accident and Emergency department. The general wards are Steffan (Gastroenterology, Oncology), Gwenllian (Stroke), Teifi (Trauma & Orthopaedics), Merlin (ENT), Padarn (Respiratory), Towy (Cardiology/Endocrinology), Derwen (Urology), Cadog (Frailty & General Medicine), Preseli (Renal) and Cleddau (Surgical Assessment Unit).
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in various general medical ward settings. Adhering to NMC guidelines and healthcare procedures, you will be required to ensure that individual care plans are complete and maintained, administer prescribed medications, produce written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations, work closely with the management team to audit, improve quality and develop the service.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- £300 Registration Bonus! (T's & C's apply)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.