£9.61 - £10.77 per hour
0151 559 8680
2 months ago
Residential Support Workers required to join an established Residential Service in Southport, supporting young adults between the ages of 18-25 with Autism and Learning Disabilities
Would you love the opportunity to work as a Support Worker within a Residential and SEN college setting? If so please keep reading!
Salary: £9.61 p/h
Shifts - 7.15am - 15.15pm / 14.15pm - 22.15pm
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Online discounts and cashback rewards, Cycle to work scheme, Dental Insurance, Travel Insurance, Healthcare Cash plan
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Free meals on shift.
- No two days are the same.
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of children and make a positive difference.
- Experience as a Support Worker, or working with Young People is desirable.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts and weekends