Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £19994 per annum
23 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working in a 7 bed adult residential home, supporting adults with LD/Autism and challenging behaviour. The service is based in Beyton, outside Bury St Edmonds and near Stowmarket.
The residents are aged in their 20s and 30s and predominantly male, with a mix of verbal and non-verbal.
- You will be responsible for the resident's general welfare, support and happiness.
- You have the opportunity to participate in a range of recreational events and activities, including trips out, speech therapy and horticulture.
- You will provide positive and supportive relationships with the young people by meeting their individual physical, emotional and behavioural needs.
- You will ensure that you build the service users are able to develop life skills, grow as people and live as independently as possible.
The home has been rated by CQC as good and excellent in the past.
- Experience working with adults with learning difficulties/autism, or a qualification in care.
- Excellent communication Skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people.
Salary and shift details:
- 2 week fixed rolling rota
- 35.6 hours per week
If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV